Foreign nationals living in the Province of Florence, who have applied for the issue or renewal of their residence permits, can check the status of their applications by following the steps indicated below.
Foreign nationals living in the Province of Florence, who have applied for the issue or renewal of their residence permits, can
check the status of their applications by following the steps indicated below.
a) First, check if the code printed on the post office receipt of the application you sent via insured mail is listed on-line
- click the link List of residence permits ready as of 04-05-2010 where you can find a list of receipt codes in
ascending order, guaranteeing your privacy;
- save the list on your PC or open it directly in Word format;
- view the list, open the "modifica" curtain menu, then click the "ricerca"
item (the icon of a pair of binoculars will help you find it);
- the "trova e sostituisci" window will appear, where you should type the
code of your insured mail, that is the number printed in the upper right-
hand corner of the post office receipt of your application (i.g.
- click the "trova successivo" button;
- if the residence permit you are looking for is contained in the list, it will
be shown in bold type.
b) If your receipt code is listed, this means your residence permit is ready for collection:
- you can go to the Immigration Office in via della Fortezza 17 (Mon. to Thu., 11:00 to 13:00) to find out how and when you can collect it;
- upon collection you should have the following documents:
*the "attivazione e consegna" invitation letter that you were given on your previous visit to the Office for the submittal of pictures and fingerprinting;
*your valid passport;
*your expired residence permit (not in case of first issue);
*the post office insured mail receipt of your application.
- if you cannot go to the Immigration Office, you should send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com specifying
* your personal details;
* your post office receipt code;
* your mobile phone number.
c) If your receipt code is not listed, you should wait until the next update of the file, then enter a new search.
(modificato il 11/05/2010)